The Google Drive feature inside Swydo lets you:
- Create Documents, Spspreadsheets, Presentations, and Drawings in Swydo which opens automatically in Drive.
- Import documents from Google Drive to Swydo.
- Upload documents from Swydo into Drive
- Go to the Connections page on the upper right side menu.
2. Connect your Google Drive account and allow access:
Now, you can work with Google Drive from the Clients page or from the Projects page. Either of this pages will help you have your organized documents.
3. Go to Documents on either of this pages.
Now, you will see this page, where you can create, upload or import a document: