The Google Drive feature inside Swydo lets you:
- Create Documents, Spspreadsheets, Presentations, and Drawings in Swydo which opens automatically in Drive.
- Import documents from Google Drive to Swydo.
- Upload documents from Swydo into Drive
How to connect my Google Drive account?
- Go to the Connections page on the upper right side menu.
2. Click on the "Connect an account" option for Google Drive and allow access to Swydo:
Now, you can work with Google Drive from the Clients page or from the Projects page. Either of these pages will help you have your organized documents.
3. Access to your client tab and go to Documents.
Go to your project and you will find a similar tab as in the client area.
Once you click on "documents" you will see this page, where you can create, upload, or import a document: