In this article, we'll explain how to add the posts from the LinkedIn organic data source. Follow the next steps to add the Post Performance widget into your report.
- Go to the report and click on the plus icon on the side of your report:
- Click on Widget and select LinkedIn:
3. Select the right data source and search for Custom Share statistics Widget.
4. Select the Custom Share statistics widget and go to the Metric & Dimension tab.
5. Select Post as Primary Dimension and add the metrics that you like to display:
6. When adding all the desired metrics, click on save settings.
And that is it! You have added the Post Performance Widget to your report.