Google defines the search terms as follows: "the exact word or set of words a customer enters when searching on Google.com or one of our Search Network sites."
You can add high-performing search terms to your ad group as keywords to generate more traffic to your website. To analyze the results of the words, just follow the next steps to add the widget Search Terms to your report.
Click on the plus icon next to your report:
2. Select the right Google Ads data source
3. The next pop-up will appear. Search for Search query performance and click on it.
4. On the Dimension and Metrics tab, you can select the metrics that you want to include (this step is optional).
5. On the Filter tab, you can choose a specific campaign name or a specific network (this step is optional).
6. Click on save and that's it! Your Search Term Performance widget will appear like this:
Need help? The Customer Service team is happy to help! Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch by clicking on the blue chat button right below.