When a data provider makes updates to their permission structure, the new permissions you need to accept might not always automatically pop up when reauthorizing.
To ensure you can accept the new permissions, some providers require you to reset the permissions first. For Microsoft Advertising, the following steps explain how you can do this:
- Go to account.microsoft.com/account
- Log into your account.
- Click on the Privacy tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and find the section called Other privacy settings.
- Go to Apps and services > Apps and services that can access your data.
- In the list of apps, look for Swydo and click Edit for that app.
- Select Remove these permissions.