If you're the owner or an admin of your Swydo team, you'll have the ability to manage users in your team. One of the capabilities is inviting new users.
If you want to invite others to also work in your team in Swydo, click on Users in the left-hand menu. Now, click on the invite new users button.
A popup with the following fields will appear:
- Name: The name of the user.
- Email: The email address of the user. The user will receive an invite on this email address, so make sure this is entered correctly.
- Role: The permissions the user has within the company. More info on what the different roles mean can be found here.
Once you've set up these settings, click Invite user. The user will then be listed as Pending user until they click the activation link in the invitation email they receive.
- How to change the user roles
- How to transfer the ownership
- Contact Customer Support